Friday 13 February 2015

Men love to wait...




Why is it that men want to have sex all the time but when it comes to a relationship the longer they are made to wait the more they'll commit?

What is this seriously?

You sleep with them too soon or straight away and they'll act like everything's fine then suddenly they decide you were too easy ever be serious with you.
I understand the principle but Jesus I hate the way that these flawed beings work.

And while it's all nice and traditional waiting to have sex. Some of us just can't. We like you, we'll have sex. Then we're too easy? I'm sorry I'm sure there were two of us in this bed. So why is it you get to dictate if we'll be suitable for a relationship.

I'll admit it's my flaw, I never make a guy wait and I should. I just can't. I'll try in the future because I'm sick of men leaving after, this is on the very rare occasion I want a relationship with someone.

But for you if you want to sneer that guy play the waiting game.

If he is willing to wait in any sense, he is willing to wait for sex.
If he is willing to wait for sex, he can wait as long as you can see fit.

I have a guy after me who's been wanting to have sex with me for almost 6 years, the timing has never been right. But if he can wait 5 years, he can wait another day, then another day and another day.

I send him messages every now and again to keep him interested. I know he'll be there when I need to use him for sex and sex alone. It's been established that there is no other intention than just sex.
And from what I've been promised the waiting will be worth of our while.

It'll make him appreciate it whether or not he just wants sex or not. It the difference between him thinking of you as a one night stand or relationship material.

Making a guy wait will also force him to have an emotional connection with you and will in turn make him respect you. Guys get bored of there is no chase involved. Just think of yourself like a mouse and you keep wiggling yourself in front of the cat then running back into you little mouse hole till you're ready to sneak out again.

I will always have this guy waiting till I am ready to use him, and it can be the worst sex ever and he will think its the best because he has waited that long.

Say you've got him waiting now, the kisses on the doorstop have got a bit heated and he's asking to come in just for a little bit or a coffee...

NO!

Until you're ready or think it's time... Don't.

Because although he may seem honourable he won't be he wants it and he'll say whatever he has to to have sex.

In part two I'll explain techniques to help with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment